Thursday, January 18, 2018

Life Updates

It's been a very long time, Blogspot. I rarely use any social media except my personal Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest. Since I do most things with my smart phone, Blogspot has been forgotten for quite some time.  Even Tumblr has been neglected since it's easier to update it on a laptop or desktop computer.

Anyway, there have been a LOT of changes in my life since the last time I posted here. 
For starters, I moved back to Tennessee and got married in October of 2017. My husband and I are living in a small town near Murfreesboro and we're loving every minute together. We often go on small, local explorations and enjoy hiking. 

Yesterday marked two full years since I moved back to Tennessee. Coming back home was the best decision I could have ever made for myself. I met Dylan through a dating app, I rented my own home on Signal Mountain for over a year and operated a cold-prep food service kitchen in a retirement community, full-time. 

So many wonderful things have happened and I can't wait to see what life has in store for me this year! Cheers!









No comments:

Post a Comment